Your Future Starts here. If you are a self motivated, passionate and willing to share our enthusiasm, you are at the right place. Vink and Beri is committed to providing employees with the right career path and ample opportunities. Our talented employees are very eager to shape, grow and transform the food industry.
Vink and Beri LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on any grounds protected under federal, state or local law, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Latest jobs openings
About: Vink & Beri LLC (V&B) is a part of multinational Tropical General Investment group having diverse business interests in 10 countries in Africa, Europe, Asia and Middle East. The group is one of the leading players in food products in African Continent. V&B is group’s green field project in the food sector in the United States. The group has a consistent record of high double digit growth during the past decade and offers ample opportunities and growth prospects for the right candidate.
Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Executives will be responsible to plan, organize, direct, coordinate, administer and control the sales activity to help identify markets. Perform activities necessary to achieve sales goals and the objective for maximizing growth, gross margin and profitability. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Regional Sales Executives will be accountable to, and be supervised by the Sales Director.
- Constantly explore new opportunities, both stand-alone and chain accounts, within allotted region, to collect information and feedback.
- Will be given specific territories to manage.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by Sales Manager. Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned time to time.
- Supervise established client accounts. Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers and resolving their concerns.
- Should be persuasive and have the capability to place the company’s products properly merchandized and displayed at eye-level at retailer’s shelf.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts and put services of the contract into practice and maintain them.
- Coordinate shipping programs and delivery of the company’s products and services.
- Participate in marketing events like trade shows, seminars and related activities.
- Provide direct and detailed training to new sales employees.
- Assist in the execution of marketing plans of company as required.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills. Computer experience is a must.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to travel, with short notice, and sometimes overnight travel.
- Follow-up for collection of payments.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. Undergraduate preferred.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Experience in the food/beverage sales market.
- Experience developing brokers, distributors and individual supermarket relationships.
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed in a key role like this, please submit your resume at email@example.com indicating therein your present and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vink & Beri LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/VApply to this job